That’s right, Regina. When things go wrong and it seems like the world is coming to a brutal, horrible, community radio-less death, they call us: Operation Manatee – and while we may not save the world, we will at least save you from pop radio.
Chris and Cory have lined up a batch of great music (mostly new rock, some electro, little bit of weirdness and other selections)! It’ll be spectacular!
We’ll be making our radio debut (at least, as Operation Manatee) filling in for The Conductor in Black (The Prairie Lilly Special) from 6:00 to 8:00 tonight. Be sure to tune in and turn it up!
1. Windom Earle – Guitorgan
2. Battles – Leyendecker
3. The Faint – The Geeks Were Right
4. Nikola Sarkevic – Tybble Skyline
5. Grimes – Oblivion
6. Man Man – The Fog Or China
7. Open Hand – Her Song
8. From Chimpan-A To Chimpan-Z – May We Mae, On This Good Friday?
9. Ted Leo + The Pharmacists – The One Who Got Us Out
10. CLOROFORM – You Talk Way Too Much
11. Ghosts Of Modern Man – Red Red Sea
12. Asmatic – Operation Assissination
13. Flobots – Never Had It
14. Nine Inch Nail – Gave Up
15. He Is Legend – China White
16. Stone Temple Pilots – Lady Picture Show
17. Bucket Truck – I Am the New York Times
18. Deftones – Back to School
19. Alestorm – Shipwrecked
20. Jakalope – Don’t Cry
21. Micachu – Lips
22. Dropkick Murphys – Rose Tattoo