This Friday is the longest day (most daylight) of the year. Kind of makes me sad, actually. I won’t use this time to complain about the weather, though. Rather, let’s take advantage of the time of year and all spend more time outside, with a portable radio, of course, and if anything isn’t going quite right for you, tell it to fuck right off and leave you alone!
Tonight is about playing good music, having a good time and not worrying about a thing. I have a feeling Cory just may bring some of the small goldmine he found at the CJTR Garage Sale, and I’m going to be bringing a shwakk of new music.
If sleep isn’t really your thing, stay up and keep it loud with us from 11:00 to midnight tonight.
1. The Zolas – Knot In My Heart
2. iwrestledabearonce – Thunder Chunky
3. Fritz Helder and The Phantoms – Punch Me In The Neck
4. Windom Earle – Kitten vs. Pegasus
5. The Uncluded – Delicate Cycle
6. Absolutely Free – UFO
7. Black Lungs – When It’s Blackout
8. Kanye West – New Slaves
9. Priestess – Blood
10. Hanni El Khatib – Fuck It, You Win
11. Quinton Sung – Paranoid Android
In RECORDED form:
Operation Manatee – Episode 14
2 thoughts on “Operation Manatee #14: The Summer Solstice Episode”
Did you catch the part where Cory’s head split in twain during the Kanye track?