It’s there… if you look closely… once you see it, you’ll never UNSEE it…
I’ll just throw this out there – we all dodged a bullet this week. If you listen and believe weather reports, we should all be snowed under and NOTHING should be functioning. But let’s face it… as Saskatchewanians, we’d just dig our way out and what would halt all activity in somewhere like Toronto would be just flakes beneath our boots.
That being said… I prefer less snow in my city and more on my ski-hills any time of the year. Especially now.
Tune in tonight though, as Chris and Cory play music SO HOT, it’s guaranteed** to melt all snow within a block of your radio. 91.3 FM in Regina!
**ok, not REALLY a guarantee… so send your hate mail to Chris…
1. Stuck On Planet Earth – Fast-forward
2. LCD Soundsystem – Drunk Girls
3. MoonHooch – Number 9
4. Radiohead – Skttrbrain (Four Tet RMX)
5. Ken Mode – Counter Culture Complex
6. Chromeo – Night By Night
7. Bad Religion – White Christmas
8. Sons Of Science – Motherfucking Bike
9. Califone – Frosted Tips
10. Feist – Snow Lion
11. Volto – Tocino