Man… cocaine is a hell of a drug… I feel like I’ve lost the last two weeks…
Wait a second… I DID lose the last two weeks…
But to be fair, last week wasn’t REALLY part of a coke-fuelled binge through the south-eastern US of A. No, the vast majority of the night was spent blowing stuff OUT of my nose instead of putting it inside. It’s that time of year again…
But join us tonight, as I emerge from my quarantined stronghold to bring a little new music to your ears. I’ll even do my best not to spread the remnants of this plague to Chris… but no promises.
1. System of a Down – Chop Suey!
2. Devin Townsend Project – Kingdom
3. Breaking Benjamin – Angels Fall
4. Foster the People – Helena Beat
5. The Watchmen – Any Day Now (Live)
6. Sebastian Grainger and the Mountains – Renegade Silence
7. Emigrate – Eat You Alive
8. Zebrahead – Waste of Mind
9. Grimes – REALiTi
10. Five Knives – The Rising
11. Janine and the Mixtape with 4E – Come As You Are