Where did the heat go? Anyone? Is it a rule of nature that once Halloween is over, we must all begin the deep freeze of winter? I’m not sure how you prefer to handle your seasonal changes, but I prefer the gentle ease into a colder state instead of ripping the bandage off and freezing my tootsies.
However you deal with the cold, let’s all get warm together by snuggling into a blanket, close to a radio or other listening device. We got just the songs you need as you revive your frozen extremities. Tune in at 11:00 pm, on 91.3 FM CJTR.
1. Bahamas – No Wrong
2. Mayer Hawthorne feat. Snoop Dogg – Can’t Stop
3. Griz – Feelin’ Fine
4. Beck – Dear Life
5. Partner – Play The Field
6. Body Count – This Is Why We Ride
7. A Perfect Circle – The Doomed
8. Charlotte Cardin – Paradise Motion
9. Neon Dreams – Wolf, Princess, And Me
10. Benjamin Clementine – Farewell Sonata