(ahem) It’s the end of October… you know what that means! Spooks and ghosts, zombies and vampires, yessir, it’s HALLOWEEN!
Technically… it’s only October 29… but since I believe in celebrating BEFORE an event instead of after we’re doing it tonight. Chris and Cory have a great hour lined up with some of our favorite Halloween inspired music – spooky songs and maniacal musicians.
That’s right, as long promised (threatened?), we @OpManatee have our own precious little piece of Heaven here on Regina’s best community radio station! Starting this very night from 11:00 PM to 12:00 AM, you can hear us play a no doubt riveting selection of some of our favourite tunes.
That’s right, Regina. When things go wrong and it seems like the world is coming to a brutal, horrible, community radio-less death, they call us: Operation Manatee – and while we may not save the world, we will at least save you from pop radio.
Chris and Cory have lined up a batch of great music (mostly new rock, some electro, little bit of weirdness and other selections)! It’ll be spectacular!
Man Man is an experimental rock band that you and I should probably go see in concert soon!
1. Looks like a really fun time!
2. There is some pretty fantastic moustache going on in that band.
3. They play a strange assortment of percussion instruments/noisemakers.
4. I’ve heard they really know how to involve an audience.
5. It’s better than a punch in the face (unless that punch came from someone cool like Will Smith)